RE: 10g grid control error

From: Pakhutkin, Maxim (Max) <maxim.pakhutkin_at_paetec.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 09:52:41 -0400

Were there any deadlocks (ORA-00060) reported in the repository alert log at the same time? I've seen occasions where I would get a "page cannot be displayed" at about the same time a deadlock is detected in the repository. It's back to normal once the deadlock is resolved by the database server. The agent on the web server host may, depending on timing, also notify you that OC4J instance is down at that time. I've had 2 deadlocks in 11 most recent days with 129 monitoring targets and 14 agents.

Max Pakhutkin