Re: Oracle Free Monitoring link

From: Fuad Arshad <fuadar_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 09:02:13 -0700 (PDT)

if you have grid control you can manage all these releases

Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com> wrote:Raj

Thanks for the reference. Actually I have OEM but I need to check if I can check single OEM installation to monitor mine 10g Rel1 database, Oracle 9i Rel 1 and 2, 8i [ 8.1.6/8.1.7] and Oracle 8.0.4 database. I don't know if I can use Oracld 10g OEM to monitor all of these or I need to have multip different OEM version installation. If it can be managed,. then is Oracle 10g agent can work on 8.0.4 server or 8i

I need to create some report of Database healt check for management which should include some graphical images.

Thanks
Sanjay

rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com> wrote:
TORA for linux ... it is basic but free ... why not OEM?

Raj

On 7/15/05, Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com> wrote: HI

I am looking for any tool that can be used to provide some graphical output for Oracle monitoring. Is there any URL where I can download and configure to monitor some of the Oracle / other database which can provide graphical interface.

Thanks
Sanjay

Do You Yahoo!?

select standard_disclaimer from company_requirements where category = 'MANDATORY';

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Jul 15 2005 - 11:04:17 CDT