Re: Materialized view question

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 11:44:02 -0700

Check the Data Warehousing guide as well.

A complex MV is defined as one that uses a JOIN or filter condtion.

As for ideas, I suggest you setup some test cases and play with it a bit.

10 databases? Sounds like you need to devise an ETL strategy and get your customers to tell you how to handle outages.

ie. refresh with the missing data? or wait until it is all available?

Jared

--
Jared Still