AW: TAF

From: BERNHARD Nora <nora.bernhard_at_STGKK.sozvers.at>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 13:02:04 +0200

Hi Niall,

        you need a (FAILOVER=ON) line immediately below or above the (LOAD_BALANCE=yes) line in tnsnames.ora.

I checked the file - neither database entry has this line, although TAF works for those :-/
I tried both versions - parameter above or below LOAD_BALANCE -, but neither worked, select is still being interrupted :(

Nora