SDD/LVM2/RHAS4

From: Ray Stell <stellr_at_cns.vt.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 17:01:26 -0400

I'm in acronym heaven...

Anybody using these guys together for an oracle server? I've just put them together and they seem to work, but I'm wondering if anyone has stories to tell.

Thanks.

SDD - IBM Subsystem Device Driver, for SAN multi-path sanity LVM2 - logical volumes man RHAS4 - redhat as 4

Ray Stell stellr_at_vt.edu (540) 231-4109 Tempus fugit 28^D