** Re: shareplex for oracle documentation

From: A Joshi <ajoshi977_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 12:47:45 -0700 (PDT)

Rakesh : Thanks for the response. I did look at the quest site. I was looking for operation commands - a quick reference guide or short user guide if available. If you have a small write up : can you send it to me. Or any other material. Thanks

"Rakesh K. Gupta" <happygupta_at_gmail.com> wrote:Try this link. http://www.quest.com/shareplex_for_oracle/index.asp We have been using Shareplex for last 4 years without any major issues. Rakesh