RE: Which packages to pin

From: Allen, Brandon <Brandon.Allen_at_OneNeck.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 11:01:29 -0700

Peter, here is a script you might want to try. I got this from somewhere else (maybe metalink?, I think Steve has a similar/better one on ixora too):

set echo off
spool pool_est
/*

set serveroutput on;

declare

object_mem number;
shared_sql number;
cursor_mem number;

mts_mem number;
used_pool_size number;
free_mem number;
pool_size varchar2(512); -- same as V$PARAMETER.VALUE

begin

select value into pool_size from v$parameter where name='shared_pool_size';