Patchset 9.2.0.7 for Sun Solaris and Red Hat Linux

From: Arnold, Sandra <ArnoldS_at_osti.gov>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 10:49:35 -0400

Does anyone know whether the patchset 9.2.0.7 has been released yet for Sun Solaris and Red Hat Linux? I noticed it was mentioned in the July Oracle Critical Patch update. However, when I went and tried to find it on Metalink I was unable to.

Thanks,

Sandra Arnold
Principal DBA

NCI Information Systems