Re: Petition

From: Paul Vallee <paulvallee_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 08:54:27 -0400

May I inquire as to why this would be off-topic for this forum?

I mean, we're talking about way more off-topic things happily every day.

This item is about... SE vs EE, features included in each, Oracle pricing models, Oracle licensing models. I mean, is it just me, or is this bang-on on topic for oracle-l?

Paul

--
Paul Vallee
President, The Pythian Group, Inc.