RE: [Q] anyone konw how to read core dump file?

From: Bellows, Bambi <bbellows_at_usg.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:39:52 -0500

> If we have to do Oracle's second level support work,
> what is the value in Oracle support? Why pay someone
> else for their 'expert' help and then have to do their
> job for them?

How else are they supposed to get training so they can move to the first level of support? Seriously, I hate it when I send them a trace file and they send back a message asking me to tkprof it for them. It's like... don't you *have* tkprof over there, or, are you just trying to get written about in Dilbert?

Bambi.