Microsoft Excel vs. Oracle discoverer

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <juancarlosreyesp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:09:18 -0400

Something funny I recently knew, is about a business who was trying to get oracle discoverer to fit his needs several months, and finally discovered that moving the data from oracle to an excel's spreadsheet, they could do everything they want to do (several complex graphics and tables).

I don't know which is the sense of oracle dicoverer if you can use excel. Specially for non technical people.

--

Oracle Certified Profesional 9i 10g
Orace Certified Professional Developer 6i

8 years of experience in Oracle 7,8i,9i,10g and developer 6i
--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Tue Jul 12 2005 - 08:12:02 CDT