Re: BLOB Data Type

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 06:24:02 -0400

*B*inary *L*arge *Ob*ject is a datatype that lets you hold raw binary data upto 4GB (or more if you are on 10g). for example I could store a PDF or a MS Word file in a blob column then define that as a *long raw* datatype on Forms and use that to display stored document in oracle forms.  Raj

 On 7/12/05, Maverick Gaulet <zettira_at_lycos.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> what is BLOB data type in oracle and how to activate it from form
> developer 6i.
> Thanks for answer.
>
> Regards,
>
> Mave

> NEW! Lycos Dating Search. The only place to search multiple dating sites
> at once.
> http://datingsearch.lycos.com

select standard_disclaimer from company_requirements where category =
'MANDATORY';