Re: interview with Oracle

From: Michael McMullen <ganstadba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 10:36:57 -0400

I discriminate against chinese restaurants all the time. If they don't serve pigeon I leave immediately. In fact, I'm very discriminatory when it comes to restaurants of all nationalities, especially american. I never eat at Dennys or Applebees, sometimes Wendys but only when serving "Finger Chili" ----- Original Message -----