10gR2 client ????

From: Magni Fabrizio <Fabrizio.Magni_at_rasnet.it>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 15:30:50 +0200

Hello,
I have just installed the new client hoping in an improvement with the add of what was not yet ported from 9i to 10g (for example the tablespace map).

So far, after a slightly different installation, I cannot find any remarkable change between 10gR1 and 10gR2 clients.

Am I missing something?

(I have can see the same bugs!).

Fabrizio