RE: help in streams setup

From: William B Ferguson <wbfergus_at_usgs.gov>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 12:04:33 -0600

The tables were fine, it was something to do with the SCN's being out of sync between the databases. Doing the export/import routine back and forth synced the SCN's, which evidently streams uses to monitor changes and figure out which to send and/or apply.

Bill Ferguson
U.S. Geological Survey - Minerals Information Team PO Box 25046, MS-750
Denver, Colorado 80225
Voice (303)236-8747 ext. 321 Fax (303)236-4208