RE: interview with Oracle

From: Peter Barnett <regdba_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 09:34:39 -0700 (PDT)

For the person who wanted a serious response, I interviewed with Oracle several years ago and received an offer. It was a very ordinary interview focusing on skill sets and experience. Their major concern was my availability to travel and my proximity to an airport.

Their answers to my questions of them made it clear that Oracle was not the place for me. Way too much time on the road.

Pete Barnett
Lead Database Administrator
The Regence Group
pnbarne_at_regence.com