Re: export not working

From: Sunil Bhola <oraclebhola_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 00:26:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I think here escape character comes in picture... When you are not speicifying any parameter with EXP/IMP utility, oracle will invoke that utility with interactive mode.

Regards,

Yechiel Adar <adar76_at_inter.net.il> wrote: I think that when you do 'exp /' it is like 'connect /' in sqlplus and you need to be defined as administrator and ora_dba on the machine.

Adar Yechiel
Rechovot, Israel

J. Dex wrote:

> What am I missing?
>
> On one server, if I put in the following it takes me to interactive
> export without problem:
> exp /

QUERIES in Oracle, Feel free to Join:

Regards,