Re: Good news!

From: Paul Vallee <paulvallee_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 09:11:06 -0400

It's definitely not dead! And they're definitely doing far, far more than just fixing bugs, Mladen.

Pythian DBA Raj Thukral is a major contributor of the forked project and he's really excited about a full-GPL Windows release that they'll be working on now that Trolltech has released an open-source version (version 4) of their QT libraries.

Cheers,
Paul

--
President