RE: Oracle E-Business Visions Sample Application

From: Nahata, Naveen (US - Hyderabad) <nnahata_at_deloitte.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 01:14:01 -0500

I think if your company is Oracle partner you can access it from a particular site access to which is only granted to the partners.

I have seen consultants accessing vision instance from oracle partners website.

Otherwise solution beacon hosts vision instances for EBusiness suite versions 11.5.8, 11.5.9 and 11.5.10 which is accessible to everyone.

http://www.solutionbeacon.com/tools_vision.htm

Naveen