Re: RE[2]: ORA-7445

From: Chirag DBA <chiragdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 11:22:53 -0400

Hi,

We opened an iTAR with when I was working with SUN MicroSystems.

Oracle came back with a reply that this is because backgroups process is unable to free resources and still trying to access when the connection is over.

It is not going to harm yr memory or data. so if you have got it for the first time, u can ignore this error.

If you consistently get this error, contact oracle support.

Only thing is nothing to get scared of. It is not going to harm anything of yr Database.

Regards,