Re: Compatible exports

From: Yechiel Adar <adar76_at_inter.net.il>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 10:14:43 +0200

I had the problem of compressing tablespaces and moving them to another server just now.
I compressed the tablespace using Java utility that me coworker wrote and then winzip could not open them because the file was more then 4GB.

I found out that I need Winzip 9 to:
1) Handle files bigger then 4GB.
2) Command line interface, so you can zip and unzip without the GUI.

Adar Yechiel
Rechovot, Israel