RE: Linux Vs Solari

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 10:51:08 +1000

Well, one thing you might want to take into account is that the DB, and some parts (soon to be all parts) of AS10g and OCS are now developed on RedHat.  Means earlier access to code and less porting issues.

Pete

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not.  It's much harder than that!"

Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA