RE: ORA-7445

From: Carel-Jan Engel <cjpengel.dbalert_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 14:06:26 +0200 (CEST)

ehm, I should have searched better, and should not have taken the message that Metalink was searched for granted. I'm sitting in the corner, sweating from shame. The bug is knowne, and is there for long. The local DBA's will go the iTar way.

However, the overwhelming amount of reactions was a clear demonstration of the power of this list. Three new members just subscribed.

Thanks everyone!

Regards, Carel-Jan

===
If you think education is expensive, try ignorance. (Derek Bok) ===