RE: 10.1.0.4 patchset 2 catcpu.sql slop

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_quadtechworld.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 09:46:47 -0500

You're not alone. While attempting to install 10.1.0.4 patch for EM Grid (different from the 10.1.0.4 patch for the DB) on Linux, the README says "Don't install this -- grab 10.1.0.4.1 instead". But 10.1.0.4.1 for Linux doesn't exist. Support says "Yeah, it's really the 10.1.0.4 patch. It was never correctly renamed." Upon installing it, it blew up which apparently trashed my repository, damagement server, and additional agent. Or at least I wasn't able to reinstall, uninstall, or use the existing components any more and decided I've wasted enough time getting this "Enterprise" Manager working.

The Grid is no more.

Rich