Re: Choose database vesrion

From: bill thater <shrekdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 06:56:13 -0500

On 6/29/05, Yechiel Adar <adar76_at_inter.net.il> wrote:
> Hello all
>
> I need some advice on Oracle version to implement on a new system.
> We are going with PeopleSoft CRM software and I need to recommend the
> database version.

remeber that you need to use the database version that PeopleSoft will support no matter what other versions you have in use. check with PeopleSoft. upgrading/promoting/maintaining *will* be a nightmare if you use a different version than they call for. trust me in this one.;-)

Bill "Shrek" Thater     ORACLE DBA
       shrekdba_at_gmail.com
"Zen is not easy.
It takes effort to attain nothingness.