RE: Oracle concurrent managers in 11i RAC environment

From: John Kanagaraj <john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 11:18:55 -0700

Amir,

You might have more luck with OAUG (www.oaug.org <http://www.oaug.org> ) for this particularly unique combination. From what I have seen, the combination of RAC and 11i is still rare, and PCP in RAC is rarer still (let alone PCP on a non-RAC environment!). FWIW, you might not be able to migrate the ICM from node to node without the complete set of Conc Managers going down.

Regards,
John Kanagaraj <><
DB Soft Inc