Re: drop user fails due to REVOKE?

From: Paul Baumgartel <paul.baumgartel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 13:36:56 -0400

The issue for me was this behavior on DROP USER. It may well be that I just never ran into it before.

I did a test that confirmed the behavior (a DROP USER did not complete until the termination of another session executing a procedure granted to the user being dropped), so I'm going to assume this is as intended. Thanks for your responses.

PB