Re: Re: capacity analysis - make or buy decision

From: Dennis Williams <oracledba.williams_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 08:45:38 -0500

Paula

I'm not familiar with this particular tool, but if it draws nice graphs, your management will love it! It strikes me that you run out of capacity at the server level, so you may want to ensure that any tool you make or buy can track the usage at the server level. As a bonus, then this would apply to any database!

Dennis Williams