Re: Cheap shared storage for small RAC?

From: John Smiley <jrsmiley_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 09:14:59 -0600

 There is a company called Corpsys at 408-330-5531 - They can build a disk array based on a Eurologic chassis with dual power supplies and a single 1GB fibre HBA with 7x36GB 10K RPM drives plus one cold spare (not in caddy) for $795.00. The unit comes with a 1 year warranty. This is what I use for my home RAC system.
 John Smiley