Re: Metalink forums - effects of the outsourcing

From: Paul Vallee <paulvallee_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 08:07:55 -0400

The thing is, the top people are still all there. It now takes a certain type of problem and a certain associated skill to navigate support so that you're working with them however. I think this is a function of the sheer size of the installed base now vs. 6-8 years ago.

Another note... I don't know if I misunderstood, but I don't really get the subject line - effect of the outsourcing. Has Oracle outsourced anything support-related? I am completely unaware of that development if so.

Cheers,
Paul

On 6/22/05, rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> On the contrary, my exprience with OWS lately has been nothing but
> excellent, maybe top people get assigned ot my casees. I am happy.
>
> All right, since I am the black sheep, I'll go hide in my cave.
> Raj

Paul Vallee
President, The Pythian Group, Inc.
http://www.pythian.com