Re: OEM 10g Greed Control

From: arun chakrapani rao <arunrao_oradba_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 20:17:28 +0100 (BST)

Well i have implemented the grid and monitoring currently around 15 production nodes
Have some probs but most of them are working fine. The major problem which i am facing is the response action
I want to schedule some fixit jobs and this stupid thing does not fire when there is an issue. Oracle is still working on this issue.
Other than that most of the stuffs are ALMOST running fine.

Too much spam in your inbox? Yahoo! Mail gives you the best spam protection for FREE! http://in.mail.yahoo.com