CRon help

From: David <thump_at_cosmiccooler.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 10:33:34 -0700 (PDT)

Not exactly Oracle specific, but I know many of you know the answer to this I imagine...
How can I schedule a cron job to submit a job on the thurd Sunday of every month.

I took at a stab at it thusly:
00 8 15-22 * 0

But now I realize that is an OR condition and so jobs every sunday and on the 15-22 are getting submitted instead of just every sunday that falls on the 15-22.

Any help/inisight appreciated!!

--
..
David