sanity check time...

From: bill thater <shrekdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 11:41:00 -0500

we had a server's disks go missing this morning. we've got things somewhat back and are restoring. but...[you knew there was a but in there somewhere right?;-)]

we need to move this database to another server. the moving part is no problem, the question i have is since we're going from 32 bit Linux to 64 bit Linux there should be no problems with moving the locally managed tablespace files correct? i hope.;-)

Bill "Shrek" Thater     ORACLE DBA
       shrekdba_at_gmail.com

"Zen is not easy.
It takes effort to attain nothingness.