Data Dictionary Poster Desktop program

From: Hollis, Les <Les.Hollis_at_ps.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 09:42:38 -0500

Mail administrator getting mad at me for sending so many large files...

You can ftp it from

Regragtop.no-ip.com

Userid ftpuser password happy1*

Use sftp to get there file name is datadict.exe

OR you can go to
http://www.quest-pipelines.com/pipelines/dba/DataDictionary/data.htm and get it

This will be much faster than my linux box as Comcast.net throttles me down to 128K upload speed.....