Re: write complete waits

From: Naveen <new_dba_on_the_block_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 07:23:34 -0700 (PDT)

Thanx David,

The document you sent is too good. But honestly it is too much for a new dba like me!

Anyways, I'll go through the document in detail but it will take some reading!

What is strange is that I see these waits for the temporary tablespace files and not for datafiles.

How would the blocks of temporary tablespace get dirty when they are only used for sort segments etc.

Naveen

> http://www.ixora.com.au/tips/mystery.doc
>
> On 6/21/05, Naveen <new_dba_on_the_block_at_yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi All,
>

> > Please let me know what might be causing the high
> wait
> > times as well as high frequency of the wait.
> >
> > Naveen

Yahoo! Mail
Stay connected, organized, and protected. Take the tour: http://tour.mail.yahoo.com/mailtour.html