data guard + failover question

From: The Human Fly <sjaffarhussain_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 09:32:30 +0300

Hello list,

First of all, its not a production issue, but, this question would be quite helpful.

We have a DRC (data guard) for one of our business critical database. My question is, when the failover occurs, physical standby becomes primary, my question is, in this situation, do we need to collect statistics for this or not? I dont think that statistics are replicated as data use to replicate between primary and secondary.

Appreciate your valuable suggestions or views.

--
Best Regards,
Jaffar, OCP DBA