RE: data dictionary poster for oracle 9i

From: Hollis, Les <Les.Hollis_at_ps.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 19:16:05 -0500

I have a data dictionary "program" from Quest software that can be installed on your PC.

It is 5M in size so the mail list bounces it.....

If interested, email me and I'll send it to you directly

There is NO license key needed.......

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of John Smiley Sent: Monday, June 20, 2005 7:12 PM
To: KGupta_at_tnpe.com
Cc: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Re: data dictionary poster for oracle 9i

You can order a poster from our Web site at http://www.tusc.com/oracle/download/tusc_posters.html

John Smiley

Technical Management Consulant

TUSC, Inc.

On 6/17/05, Gupta, Krishan <KGupta_at_tnpe.com> wrote:

Hello List,

Where can I get the data dictionary poster for oracle 9i.

TIA