RE: How to Control Access Privilege in OEM

From: Aragon, Gabriel (GE Commercial Finance) <gabriel.aragon_at_ge.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 16:05:17 -0400

I am still trying to find out how to do that, but in the meanwhile, if = they only require OEM to access session, sql and lock info, why dont you = create a couple of customized views for those sys views and grant select = access to the user? So, they have what they need and nothing else.

=3D)

GAP -----Original Message-----
From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org]On Behalf Of Subbiah, Nagarajan Sent: Martes, 14 de Junio de 2005 02:35 p.m. To: 'Oracle-l_at_freelists.org'
Subject: How to Control Access Privilege in OEM

Is there anyway to control the access privilege of OEM to the selected functionality? One of my developers want to use the OEM for the session, = SQL
and Lock Information. OEM requires SELECT ANY DICTIONARY privilege which gives lot more information than the developer required and I would like = to
restrict the other access. We are at Oracle 9i Release 2
=20

Thanks in Advance.=20
=20

Raja