Re: OT moment of doubt

From: stephen booth <stephenbooth.uk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 20:56:02 +0100

Sysadmin I used to know called it the 'Carpenter Moment' after the carpenter's adage of "Measure twice, cut once".

On 15/06/05, Marquez, Chris <cmarquez_at_collegeboard.org> wrote:
> I believe a DBA always needs one of two things;
> A good backup
> *or*
> a current resume!

>=20

I suspect that depends on how well you can sell "Accidentally deleted payroll system the morning before the pay run." as an answer to "Why are you leaving your current job?"

Stephen
--=20