RE: how to reset modified date of an object

From: Mercadante, Thomas F (LABOR) <Thomas.Mercadante_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 11:23:45 -0400

How about changing the system clock to the date you want, bring up the database, reinstall the object, bring the database down, and set the clock back to the current time?

From: John Clarke [mailto:jclarke_at_centroidsys.com]=20 Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 8:52 AM
To: onkarnath.tiwary_at_gmail.com; oracle-l_at_freelists.org Subject: Re: how to reset modified date of an object

How about

update sys.obj$ set mtime=3Dctime where obj#=3D<whatever>

(in a test system of course)

> hi all,
> I have one simple but interesting question:
> How to reset the modified date of an object in oracle database to its

> original date irrespective of the date it has been modified?=20
> =20
> --=20
> Thanks & Regards,
> T. Onkar Nath
> Ph : +91-9826728111(Cell)
> to_onkar_at_yahoo.com
> onkarnath.tiwary_at_gmail.com

>=20

>=20

This message is confidential and sent by TD Waterhouse solely for use
by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any use, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. This should not be deemed as an
offer or solicitation, to buy or sell any product. Any 3rd party
information contained herein was prepared by sources deemed reliable,
but is not guaranteed. TD Waterhouse does not accept electronic
instructions that would require an original signature. Information
received by or sent from TD Waterhouse is stored, subject to review,
and may be produced to regulatory authorities or others with a legal
right to such.