Re: PLS-00907 : cannot load library unit

From: rachel carmichael <wisernet100_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 09:39:40 -0400

In what way did Jared give "utterly nonsensical advice" and try to pass himself off as a scholar?

it would appear you did not read what he wrote.

PL/SQL is notorious for reporting an error line that is not actually the line in error, but is the one where the error from lines above is first caught.

Without seeing your script, without knowing what version of Oracle you are running and on what platform, it is hard for us to diagnose your problem.

You are asking this list to perform brain surgery blindfolded. When we tell you we need the blindfold removed, you castigate us.

If you wish us to help you, it might be smarter to be polite about it.

Now... if you would like to post the actual code, the version of Oracle and the platform you are running on, perhaps one of us could help you resolve your problem.

On 6/14/05, A.Bahar_at_billing-components.com <A.Bahar_at_billing-components.com> wrote:
> Please before to give someone utterly nonsensical advice and before to =

pass oneself off as a scholar ,  try to read what is said , what is written=
 .  Try to understand what is requested . If you don't understand,  If you =
don't want to understand just delete  that email and don't think anymore ab=
out it . This is the very optimal way for the people like you.