RE: PLS-00907 : cannot load library unit

From: <A.Bahar_at_billing-components.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 14:26:56 +0200

Please before to give someone utterly nonsensical advice and before to pass oneself off as a scholar , try to read what is said , what is written . Try to understand what is requested . If you don't understand, If you don't want to understand just delete that email and don't think anymore about it . This is the very optimal way for the people like you.