Re: Database in depth, by C.J. Date

From: <ryan_gaffuri_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 19:34:50 +0000

how is his textbook 'introduction to database systems'? I read two other textbook style database books and they both seemed to have similiar material. is his any better or worse than others? I believe one of the ones I read was the standard college one 'Database Systems Concepts'. I found that one relatively difficult to read.

I have a very light math background...