Spotlight and invalid user name error.

From: <A.Bahar_at_billing-components.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 13:22:36 +0200

HI ,=20

 I have a new oracle9i database and I want to install spotlight on that = database.
 I have created a user which has the name as "QUEST30" with all DBA = rights and "select any table" priviliges.

 When I want to connect , spotlight realizes that user "QUEST30" needs = to be configured .( It means that it can connect the database). And on = the next screen spotlight requests a DBA user to configure. I have = tried to enter SYSTEM, SYS , QUEST30 but it always says "invalid user = and password". I am %200 sure that usernames and passwordds are correct.

 How can I solvce this problem ?=20

Rgds.
Arslan