Re: Oracle bought TimesTen

From: Oracle <all_about_oracle_at_hotpop.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 11:09:36 +0800

For Bazillion US$ scale of acquisition I don't think Oracle will buy Sun, focusing at Unix is very risky business, even Apple now using Intel chips. Oracle most likely will buy BEA System, they can use the web logic to improve their IAS.
or buy Siebel, Siebel boss worked for Uncle Larry before just like Peoplesoft fommer boss,
Uncle Larry want to buy those companies that own by his ex-executives.

Btw talk about Sun I like the poverity advertisment at www.sun.com/one the T-shirt look good just I am from Singapore the delivery is expensive.

good day.