Re: New metalink note on CBO internals

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 16:54:21 -0400

Sorry folks, so far only Mladen seems to have noticed the smiley ... the document is indeed empty. So much for the Metalink review process. I couldn't resist sending that to the list, especially since I am

  1. workiing on a sunday
  2. posting financials db from Oracle 8 to 9i and fixing all the invalids in the pl/sql.

Why should I suffer alone?
Raj