tkprof insert=

From: Green Red <heli_adrenalin_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 09:20:21 +0000

I have seached on google for days, did find anything relevant for descriptions of columns of the table tkprof_table (created when you run the script created by tkprof with insert= )

when I try to run the script generated by tkprof it always fail with SQL*Plus which lead me to copy and paste the insert statements one-by-one and fix any error when it appear, which is very time consuming and lead to duplicated rows created, please kindly point out is there any thing I did was wrong?

I used,
oracle server is 9.2.0.2 on HPUX 11
tkprof of oracle 9.2.0.4 on HPUX 11
sqlplus 9.2.0.4 on HPUX 11
and sqlplus 9.2.0.6 on windows 2000

when I create records for one of my trace file on the instance (HPUX 11 9.2.0.2) I can see a very big number (like 9.2234E+18) for the column fetch_rows for a select statement ran once and fetched 1 row only (the fetch_count column is 336) I did open the row trace file and look for that entry and did not see any string look like that, just wonder if there is bug in tkprof that produce this? and what is fetch_rows of tkprof_table anyway? I have tried tested out with a (windows 2000 9.2.0.6) instance and the same column is normal (showed same value as the fetch_count or exe_count) !