Re: Some weird behavior with a collection in a subquery.

From: Vlad Sadilovskiy <vlovsky_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 14:37:12 -0400

Sorry for the repost. Thought it didn't come trough as I was posting for the 1st time.

Lex, thanks for sharing this info.=20

Here is clarification since the term in-list could really confuse. Some time ago we've switched from using huge in-list clauses to really neat looking, tiny queries that employs collections. Once cast to tables they are really semantically no different from any other tables and joined to the results same way as any other types of tables would.

What is different and causing all the trouble that they considered as potential semi-join candidates. Unlike the normal tables.

Thanks again.