Re: Can data cached in array be lost ?

From: Vlad Sadilovskiy <vlovsky_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 14:30:04 -0400

Depends on the version. But in some, yes, it can. see:

Note.292034.1 WRONG RESULTS FROM QUERIES ON TABLES CONTAINING USER-DEFINED = TYPES
Bug 4007071 - Wrong Results Selecting From User-Defined Table --->Fixed in 9.2.0.7

Bug 4148420 QUERY PRODUCES DIFFERENT RESULTS WHEN INSERTING TO A TABLE (unpublished)
--->Appears this will not be fixed in 9.2.0.7 patchset (Will need a one-off patch)

Bug 4403930 QUERY RETURNS INCORRECT RESULTS FROM TABLE FUNCTION BASED ON VIRTUAL TABLE Possible workaround:

_table_lookup_prefetch_size=3D0