OFF TOPIC: Leaving Oracle

From: Scott <oraracdba_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 19:33:09 -0700 (PDT)

All, For those of you who have met me over the past 12 years I wanted to let you know I am leaving the Oracle space. I have pretty much dedicated my last 12 years to OPS and RAC and now I have decided to open a coffee, Tea and Dessert cafe. The one thing I have learned is that making coffee is whole lot easier than than figuring out why Oracle does not perform well in a clustered environment.

I still have 3 Sun clusters in my basement and and EMC clariion so I will still probably play with RAC in my spare time (if I have any). If any of you ever get to Denver please look me up.

Thanks,

Scott Heisey

Discover Yahoo!
Have fun online with music videos, cool games, IM and more. Check it out! http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html